Studio Usage Agreement
Renter warrants and represents that it is able and hereby assumes full responsibility for the care and safekeeping of all property brought into the premises and for any injury to persons or damage to property occurring as a result of Renter’s use of the studio space. Renter agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the UBC Photographic Society against any claims arising out of or relating to this agreement.
- To notify the Studio Manager no less than 24 hours in advance of cancellation.
- Renter understands that doors to the building are never to be left open under any circumstances.
- Renter may not leave the studio nor its equipment unattended at any time.
- Renter agrees to take good care of the studio, and upon completion of rental shall restore the studio to its condition prior to the Renter’s entry.
- Renter agrees to be responsible for any damages caused to the studio and its equipment by Renter, its agents and employees and to report finding the space in an unsatisfactory state to email@example.com
- If additional cleaning or repair is required as a result of the Renter’s use of the studio, the UBC Photographic Society will invoice the Renter for related costs.
- All personnel must vacate the space immediately after rental period and should not arrive prior to the beginning of their studio time.
- Any equipment must be moved with care so they are not in any way damaged.
- The Renter will limit the number of people on the premises to 10 unless other agreements have been made with studio management.